You can download data for stock prices, company financials, and watchlists by following these steps.
Stock price data
- Select the stock you want to download.
- Select Export data in the bottom left corner of the stock chart.
- Select the date range you'd like to export and click Export. A CSV file will download onto your computer containing the open price, close price, high price, and low price data for the selected time frame.
- Select the financials tab of the company you want to download.
- Select Export Statements in the top right corner of the Financials Over Time table.
- Select Export. A CSV file containing the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement data will download onto your computer.
- Select the watchlist you want to download.
- Select Export table on the top right of the Companies table.
- Select the columns you’d like to export. A CSV file will download onto your computer with the selected data.