Follow the steps below to connect your Interactive Brokers account:
- Log in to your Interactive Brokers account and select Account Management.
- Open the menu in the top left corner, and go to Settings > Account Settings.
- On the bottom right side of the page, look under the Reporting menu. Select the Settings wheel next to Third-party Services.
- Select the box next to Mint. Select Save to enable access; write down the token and query ID. You’ll need them for the next step.
- Click Continue to proceed with the account sync.
- Enter your Interactive Broker username and password and follow the instructions on the Plaid prompt.